- Held on the first Saturday in May
- Children 12 and under get in free.
- Gates open at 11:00 a.m., music starts at noon.
- Attendance: 2,000+ annually
- Camping is not allowed.
What To Bring
- Cash is king. Not all vendors take credit cards.
- All seating is lawn seating, so bring a blanket or low-back beach chair.
- Tailgate tents, umbrellas and high-back chairs are allowed but must be placed on the perimeter of the seating area. (Courtesy rules! If you are blocking someone’s view, you may be asked to move).
- Still cameras
What Not To Bring